1. I believe "In the beginning God.." (Genesis 1:1). I believe that the first four words of the Bible are necessary for any sensible understanding of life - past, present and future.
2. I believe that all people are created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27), which means that we have the capacity to relate to a holy and loving God, Who wants to have
have a relationship with us.
3. I believe that Jesus Christ is the virgin-born, incarnate Son of God. He lived a perfect life, died a substitutionary death (in our place), arose from the grave on the third
day, ascended into heaven, and will return (Matthew 1:18; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Luke 24:6; John 14:1-6; Acts 1:9).
4. I believe that all people are sinners in need of a Savior and that we cannot save ourselves (Genesis 3:23; I Cor. 15:22; Romans 3:23).
5. I believe that the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, without any error, absolutely true and totally reliable (II Timothy 3:16). And His Word is all of that
because He is all of that!
6. I believe the purpose of the church on earth is to fulfill the commission of our Lord, which is to "Make Disciples" of all nations (Matthew 28:18-20).
7. I believe in a literal heaven and hell (John 14: 2-3; Revelation 21:8).
8. I believe that God loves everyone and desires that everyone be saved (John 3:16; I Timothy 2:4).
9. I believe that God has called us to love all people (John 3:16; Matthew 19:19; I Corinthians 13), while at the same time hating the sin (Amos 5:22-24) that is destroying
the lives of the people we love.
10. I believe that every life is sacred and created by God for purpose (Jeremiah 1:4-10; Psalm 139:13-16; Psalm 127)